Sunday, May 22, 2005

####Tuesday#### (con't)
Aiyah, nothing much lah. Went swimming around 11.00am... which caused the pimples outbreak these few days (coz my skin is sensitive to intense sunlight). After that I stayed in the hotel room reading newspapers etc. Had lunch in McDonald's in Mahkota Parade. Did some clothes shopping after that (more like window shopping... *sigh* bo lui lah......)

Went back to hotel after that, and proceeded to the gym (it was not fully equiped... but ok lah...). Spent roughly 45 min in the gym. This had caused my arm muscles to be in pain for the next few days (quite serious... couldn't place my arm straight without feeling pain in my elbow and forearm).

Went somewhere simple to have dinner with my dad...

####Wednesday####
Dad put me off at Tesco while he went to visit a student. Bought a striped shirt...
That's all liao... Kinda boring day mah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home