Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Well, I've paid for a place at the AIESEC Miracle Youth Conference 2005. It sounds interesting, and since I've never been to such an event, it would surely be an eye-opener and wonderful experience to me (I hope so, at least). Managed to persuade Theng Wei to join me. Although I've gotten used to travelling alone to and fro Singapore, this would be the first time I cover long distances in Malaysia alone. And with the complications of transportation in Malaysia... it just might become an urban-orienteering adventure for me...lol...

Got an "urgent" email from BCA (Building and Contruction Agency), asking me if I am still interested in their scholarship, and they informed me to attend an interview in Singapore. At first I applied for this scholarship because I wouldn't know if I would get ASEAN. If i get their BCA-CIS scholarship they'll give me S$7,000 per annum (with 2 year bond), but they never mentioned about paying tuition fees. And since tuition fees amount to S$6,000+ even after tuition grant, ASEAN is much more worth it (tuition fees covered + S$4,300 annual allowance, no bond).

I've gotten some piano scores online because I've suddenly felt like learning a song or two (like Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"-- yeah! Or "Fur Elise" by Beethoven). Didn't take me too long to find them... thank goodness! Gonna practice them now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home