Sunday, May 22, 2005

Went to Singapore on Saturday to go for the NUS Engineering Open House. Also to accompany Winnie... Met Ke Yeng on the bus on the way to NUS, but he was going for the Mechanical Engineering talk. Saw the list of people who got the Material Science and Engineering course in NUS, including: me, Winnie, Sin Siu, Adrian and Kok Vui. Helped Kok Vui get another set of the stuff. Kok Vui and Sin Siu didn't come because they were attending College Day in TJ.

The talk was so-so (partly because the speaker was a PRC... oops... I shouldn't generalise. But anyway, his English was good enough for a PRC..). Met Adrian at the talk too. Afterwards we had some food outside the classroom (mmm... the Eclairs were nice!!! Haha...).

Went to meet up with Yi Cheng, KV and OCM afterwards in cineleisure. They all decided to play pool (again! everytime i come to Singapore I play pool. Ha!). Haiz... not really playing very well still...

When Ching Mien came and Lita came slightly later we all went to have dinner. Yi Cheng suggested 'Yuki no Yaki' (Me: NOOOOOO!!!!!!). We ended up eating at Breeks, which was quite expensive too (my heart: *ouch*)... Talked a lot (talked about people learning Chinese, the interesting show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" etc.)... The only irritating thing today was that the guys kept putting me and Lita together... So paiseh!!! Aiyoh....

Anyway, went to Vi's house kinda late. Vi is kinda worried now coz he hasn't got any news for ASEAN scholarship. But he told me the good news that Mun Yin got the NUS Industrial Design course that she wanted. Seihout showed me some clips of "South Park" he downloaded online. Damn funny!!

Sunday===> Wesak/ Vesak Day
Woke up late (10.15am). Packed my stuff and read some magazines before leaving. Had lunch with Vi and Seihout at a hawker centre. They were going to a temple. I went to Kinokuniya at Orchard, but after i looked around in Kino for awhile I quickly left, because the queue to pay for the books was 40ppl long. I would've been late if i bought something.

The journey back to BP was ok. Except that the person beside me on the bus from JB to BP was irritating... kept making sniffing sounds and put his dirty-looking leg on the back of the seat in front of him. Also put his feet occasionally on the seat. So 不雅观! Yucks...

Went to Theng Ying's(?) (亭茵) house to celebrate her birthday. Her dad knows my dad, her mom knows my mom and I know her brother. I passed Theng Wei a brochure about NUS Science faculty and courses, and I also met 小色狼 (just a nick) there...

And now I'm in front of my comp wondering the ultimate question of all again...
NUS or NTU??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home