Sunday, June 12, 2005

Went out with Theng Wei and gang last Wednesday to watch Star Wars III. The visual effects were superb as usual. But in general I didn't quite like the movie. Why? I dunno also... Maybe I gotta watch I through VI... Haha...

I've added a new link: Global Malaysians Network . Check it out.

Anyway, I'll be going to an ulu Indon island for some trekking. Actually not very sure of the details :P All I know is that we'll take a boat from Kukup (located at Southwest Johor) to reach there. So basically it's not far far away (Like Sumatra or Java)...

Then after coming back I'll be rushing up to Penang to meet Ching Mien and gang. We're going to Langkawi!!! Haha... I've never been to any of the island beaches in Malaysia... Hope to enjoy myself there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home