Sunday, July 24, 2005

NTU -- another step in my life

And so, another phase of my life has taken off...

NTU--Nanyang Technological University... The place that I will be staying/studying for the next 4 years.

Been rather busy for the past few days, so I didn't set up my new laptop until yesterday. About 2 weeks has passed since I last blogged, so I won't be able to write much liao. I'll blog about my orientation and my first week in uni by 7th August. Watch this space!

#####******#####
1st day... nothing unusual... came down to Singapore from Batu Pahat. NTU was fairly easy to find. My hostel room is so-so loh... can be rather hot sometimes, and we only have 2 lousy oscillating wall fans. Hm, a picture speaks a thousand words rite? I'll say more after I buy a card reader.

Did most of the administrative stuff and medical check-up on 1st day of Hall Orientation. So I missed out a bit. Didn't wanted to go at first, but Eric persuaded me. Continue next time... for now, some photos from the orientation...

Image by tian shun
In the midst of "initiation"

Image by tian shun
Official end of Hall orientation... (my OG, Ishtar, in photo above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home