Wednesday, August 03, 2005

3rd week in NTU liao...

Apparently it is already my 3rd week in NTU, and I've yet to write anything much.

I'll be going for my AIESEC interview later at 7pm. It's one of the few clubs/societies that I'm joining. Some clubs I'm joining as a simple member, like "Billiards and Snooker Club" and NTU Buddhist Society. For others I'm aiming for a place in their sub-committee or main committee, like the German society and MENSA. I'm in the running for "(hostel) block committee" too... 20 points if I get it. On average, need to get between 80~100 points to get the hostel of your liking for next year.

Went for a subject exemption talk 2 days ago. I've been given the privilege of dropping 3 of my subjects, namely Maths I (this semester), Physics II and Chemistry (next sem). I'm sure of dropping Physics II and Chemistry (total of 7 AU!!), but I dunno about Maths I... Seems like there's quite a lot of stuff I've forgotten and some new stuff. But if I manage by (i.e. score well in exam), I can increase my CGPA rite? Have to answer by today... Wanted to take up German this sem but its exam clashes with my Physics I, so I'm delaying it to next sem. I took up an additional module still however--Effective Communication (2AU). So this sem I have 18 AU liao. Just nice :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home