Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Badminton~~My Passion~~

I am generally lousy at sports, but for badminton I can say that I'm at least a bit better. I can still remember playing badminton with my dad when I was still in lower primary school. I started off a with lousy cheapo no-brand badminton racquet at first... Haha... Hopefully I can get a nice good one this year.

Anyway, I was the badminton "captain" for my block for the inter-block games because Jesmie was not free and she "pushed" the responsibility to me :P

Well, I'll skip the part where I got all "gan-chiong" etc. and messed up some stuff...

Basically, I barely had enough guys to play and the girls were just enough. Each block was supposed to play Men's Single (MS), Men's Double (MD), Girl's Single (GS), Girl's Double (GD) and Mixed Double.

Our first opponent was Orange Block. We were an equal 2-2 after we lost MS and GD. So it was up to me and Eric (MD) to fight it out. We won loh... but then I gotta apologize to Jun Hao coz I kept hitting the shuttlecock at him. Sorry sorry sorry!!!Not on purpose one!!!

Since Hall 5 only got 4 Blocks, we played in the finals afterwards. We were losing most of the matches and then it was our turn to play... Orange block sent their seniors... Eugene and Adrian. Me and Eric were a bit intimidated when they were winning leading 4-0 in the 21-points single match game. But we persisted... and won!! Something like 21-12...Yay! Haha... my first victory in a sports competition :P But it's possible that the seniors 放水 (fang4 shui3) lah...

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm just starting to play badminton and would like some advice on buying a badminton raquet. I've joined this site (badminton raquet) to get some advice but I wondered what badminton raquet you would recommend. Many thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home