Saturday, September 17, 2005

Back in Singapore...

I chose to come back to Singapore on Thursday... Thursday morning to be exact... Coz I knew things/events etc. might pop out from nowhere...

And that was really true! Once I crossed the border, i immediately received the sms from kv, informing me that there'll be a meeting with our effective communication group concerning our assignment. So the instant I reached my hostel room I was preparing to go out again…

Anyway, halfway through the discussions, I received an sms from Eric, telling me that Jon successfully got a badminton session (45 minutes only!) booked for us at the SRC (sports and recreation centre). KV was interested, so I called him along… So the 4 of us played doubles loh… My endurance level is lower than before… by the time I played the second game I was really “shagged” (another of those new terms I’ve learnt… means very tired, jaded etc.). Had dinner afterwards…

But that was not all! After taking my bath I was prepared to go for the second round of choir auditions. I was not intent of joining this year at first, but I need to get enough points to stay in hall… so… Anyway, I passed the second round, but the vocal trainer Mr. Yong wanted me to be Bass 2, coz they lacked of basses. BASS 2?? I was TENOR 1 lah!!! It’s like jumping from extreme to extreme lah… But thankfully, Miss Lim, who is the conductor, tested my range again, and said: “Tenor lah…” In the end, I got Tenor 2 loh… But I don’t quite feel like I “belong” in the choir… haiz…

Then on Friday, I went bowling with my OG friends (Jiayi, Jun Hao, Pei Pei, Dorothy and Jun Kai) at Marina Square. I never knew such a place existed leh! I must be very swakoo... The place is currently still under renovation, but the renovated places are stunning; the place looks just as happenning as any place in Orchard. In the past I would just walk down the entire stretch of Citylink Mall to Suntec City... haha... great! Another place to hang out liao =P.

Actually I signed up for a breakdancing course (free) and was supposed to attend a lesson that day at 8.30pm. But when we finished playing the first round of bowling, it was already 8.20pm lah... I didn't go loh... So what the hell, I continued playing the 2nd round loh...haha... Then we all went to eat at Carl's Jr., which is one of those new "American" chains... They serve huge burgers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home