Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Halangan-halangan Hidup

Halangan-halangan (dalam) hidup... Obstacles in Life...

1. My inabilities...
I tried to run for Musical Director for my hall's "Quintsical Production"(QP) team. My hall is known as the "cultural hall" of NTU as it produces a good musical/drama each year. However, being only grade 9 organ (grade 13 being lowest, grade 1 highest) with not much musical theory training and a 2 year experience in choir as a normal member, I suppose I was terribly inadequate to meet the needs of the hall production crew... hence, unable to secure a place in QP.

2. My lack of social skills...(?)
I feel like I cannot communicate with people well enough, even though my family might think otherwise. Sure, I have friends... but I always feel that I lack common points with most of my friends... Also, commitment problems (not the bgr type lah)... Should I unwillingly follow someone out or do something with him/her because I want to have "continual reinforcement" of friendships? What if I like to stay alone in my room? etc. etc. Lots of bugging questions...

3. Lack of motivation
Somehow or another, I feel that my life is rather "empty" nowadays... and somehow I think there is a connection between that and my "no mood to study" etc. Sometimes I really don't know how time flies away so fast while I do nothing. Nothing at all. Or unproductive stuff. Even looking at Eric the mugging roommate doesn't seem to help. The good news is, the situation's turning a bit better now... So all is not lost! :)

4. Suffering from PMS*
Aiyoh... I don't know why... seems like every month or sometimes every week I suffer from PMS leh... Makes me feel lethargic and tired and having mood swings etc. Affects my daily life in some way or another... irritating PMS!!!
*PMS=Pathetic Man Syndrome... Symptoms inculde: tiredness, mood swings, apathy, disinterest, worried, "gan jiong"... basically, PATHETIC lah...

One of the main obstacles now is to secure my place in hall next year. I might be joining the sub-committee of JCRC (recreation division), and probably choir (again). If not, maybe cannot get enough points to stay in hall... darn... the freaking point system! Why can't I just do something I like??

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rasanya bukan halangan tetapi cabaran sahaja. Gunung boleh didaki! Sungai diseberangi! Ke mana-mana sahaja kau hendak pergi, anda perlu hanya otak dan kaki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home