Thursday, September 15, 2005

Holiday...not

The mid-semester recess is more than halfway through... Still got lots of assignments and revision to do... Argh!!!

I forgot to say that I'm back at Batu Pahat, but I don't really have to say that because I'll be on my way back to NTU in... roughly 7 hours and 15 minutes. I thing I always wonder is how come time passes so much faster back here at home than in my room in NTU?? or in AH??

Sad to say I haven't been doing much, but it's nice to meet up with my family...considering the fact that I might not have many chances to come back here again in November or December. I hope to come back about once in 3 months...

Anyway, got some books that will help me for the aerospace assignment... Thoroughly enjoyed watching programmes on ASTRO (satellite TV) and playing the organ again... I cannot live without information. Which is why, if you come to Hall 5, you would see me reading newspapers at the lounge everyday. And music is definitely part of my life. Which is one of the reasons why I am joining the choir (again), after failing to get the muscial director post for my hall's production.

Just watched "Hitch"... lots of my friends asked me to watched it, saying it was good etc. etc. And as I see it, it is a nice movie... It's basically about this guy "Hitch" whose job is to help guys approach girls etc. which is really pretty interesting... perhaps I need some help from a guy like him? Haha... =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home