Saturday, October 15, 2005

My fridge has arrived! Haha... finally I will be able to buy milk, fruit juice etc. etc. and keep them...

Anyway, I must warn myself when I have dinner with my friends... Just yesterday I went to have dinner with KV, Minh Huong, Shing Yeong and Ke Yeng. After dinner Ke Yeng left, and the girls wanted to go see KV's room. And they wanted me to go along because they wanted me to play bridge (-_-)"'...

Well, in the end, we didn't play bridge. KV showed us some funny advertisement clips and video clips etc. Then Yu Chii came. Then we played MAHJONG! Wah... unbelievable man... supposed to study but played mahjong instead... until 10-something pm...

Anyways, went to NUS today to meet up with some old friends. Couldn't meet Vi though... First I met up with Joanna, who thinks she's fatter and thinks I'm thinner (-_-)"'. Chatted for awhile at McD. Went to see Yi Jian at Temasek Hall next. Lazed around in his room, watching a video clip and listening to some songs. Lastly went to see Wai Kit and Ching Mien at King Edward VII (VI? VII? VIII? I don't remember...) Hall. Had a mini-steamboat dinner at Prince George's Park Residences...

Everyday is getting rather mundane these days as the exams are drawing near. So actually nothing much to blog about. Expect even more boring blog entries in the near future... Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home