Monday, April 17, 2006

die Prüfung (the Examination)

Well, just had my German test this morning... It's still quite difficult and I reckon to get around 60~70 marks. But Chen Hoay says that's OK, since he expected around those marks and he got A+. But of course, Chen Hoay already knew some German before he even took German level 1.

Anyway, the test was interesting as always (wie immer!). Haha... I think any test is interesting lah. But there was something in today's German paper that I would not find in any of my other papers-- The Musicians of Bremen! It was like I was reading the story as I progressed... how interesting is that? Reading a story and doing an exam at the same time! Haha... And I was quite happy coz I've read it before (in English). So at least I know what's going on and what verb should be placed where.

Here's a link to the story if you are interested:
The Musicians of Bremen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home