Monday, April 24, 2006

Exams over...

So the exams are finally over... Should be rejoicing but now that my holidays have been messed up a bit, dunno how i'm going to endure the next 3 months. But I can worry about that later...

So anyway, had maths 2 and maths 4 on wednesday. Maths 2 was so much more difficult that expected, everyone I talked to was shocked (well, except Anbu, who actually thought it was easy...). I'm going to lose about 30 marks for this paper i think. So sad... I could do the hard questions that most couldn't, but I didn't manage to do the simpler ones. So there goes my advantage. Hoping for an A-.

Maths 4 on the other hand... easier than Maths 2, even though it's a Year 2 subject. Easier in the sense that it was more 'standard', i.e. of normal difficulty.

Finally had my last paper today, Computing. Was quite worried about it... I was scared it would be my 1st sem's econ's equivalent, which pulled down my GPA. So I studied until 2am loh... but then I couldn't sleep until 4am... haiz... But the paper was OK, much more do-able than I thought... haha...

Going back to Batu Pahat tomorrow. Be back by next week. Tataz!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STUPID PSF SUDAH BALIK BP? takgunabetulakubelumhabislagi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home