Friday, June 02, 2006

MLM, GSS and Billy Bombers

In case you are wondering, MLM refers to Multi-Level Marketing. I have recently shown interest to a MLM company that is just starting up in Singapore. What I've heard are convincing facts about the company and its products; better than let's say Elken or the many others that are flooding Malaysia's market. There are a few things tempting about the offer to join, and one of them would be the fact that it is still relatively new in Singapore. Lots of other reasons I'm interested, but I guess I'll just say as much for the time being ; )

So I went over to the company for the second time to know more about how the whole marketing thingy works. Lots of technical terms... but I get the gist of it. Anyway, spend half of my afternoon at their office listening to their plans and stuff.

Went over to Bugis to meet up with KV afterwards. It was already quite late (8+pm) and we didn't have our dinner yet. While we waited for Wilson we went shopping loh... G2000 was having a sale, in line with the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) now, up to 50%. Since I don't have many shirts, I thought it was a good opportunity to "broaden" my wardrobe. And since the GSS will last until late July, I guess I would be buying more clothes...

Finally Wilson came and we finally went for dinner... but we didn't settle on a place yet... KV wanted something nicer to eat so I suggested Billy Bombers loh, coz I've never eaten there before. All I know is that Billy Bombers is a 1960s American themed restaurant. Walao! Didn't expect it to be so expensive! But I was very much full after the 4-course meal of soup, main dish, milkshake and ice cream. Seriously, gotta keep my money in check...

(l-r) KV, me, Wilson

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Kai Kiang said...

careful ah, i dun really trust the way MLM operates, so far my frens who work in MLM companies, most did not make money... some managed to break even after a long time, the rest... lost money

gd luck ah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home