Monday, September 04, 2006

AIESEC induction #2, Retail Therapy

Had AIESEC induction #2 on Saturday. Managed to get the projector this time... We started off with dances and then a simple ice-breaker game. After a small break I started with the recap, then OGX went on to present their part on AIESEC eXchange. Mayas is a good presenter... then Wang Jing presented. Avinaash then presented the ICX part. It was too fast and I was worried the induction session would be too short. Anyway, it was still OK, ended at 12.00pm, after Alvin's sharing session on his (all-expenses paid, 10 days) trip to Taiwan to attend an AIESEC conference.

Then on Sunday I went out with Yi Cheng to Queensway to buy shoes (KV came along as we needed his fashion sense and expertise... haha). In the end he bought a pair of red Adidas shoes and I bought a pair of beige Adidas shoes which I really really liked. I only had a vague image of what I wanted to buy at first, but when I saw that pair of shoes I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was in a shop called "Limited Edition" and I didn't see it anywhere else. Like what Hannah said, it "called out" to me... hahaha... It wasn't as cheap as I would've liked it to be, but I think it's a good investment considering that I buy shoes only once a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home