Wednesday, September 27, 2006

An interesting video clip

Warning: This video clip has a religious theme. Please view with an open mind. : )

I have my own views on religions, politics etc. which I rarely blog about because I think it's not me to do so. Plus I'm not eloquent and well-read enough to convey my views to others. But this interesting video clip (link sent to me by Jian) touched upon an issue that I have pondered before and that is concerning the "tudung"/"hijab"/headscarf that Muslim women don. The video clip didn't answer my queries, but it's enough to portray the situation in Malaysia to a certain degree of genuineness.

So take a look if you are curious too: Hijjabed

Side notes:
1. It's nice hearing true blue colloquial Malay being spoken. Been hearing mostly Bahasa Indonesia since I went to Singapore @.@ Nothing against it... just... colloquial Malay feels more like home : )
2. Video production by MMU (Multimedia University of Malaysia)! Great job guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home