Saturday, December 30, 2006

The post before 2007

This would most likely be my last post before 2007. Haven't been blogging much because I'm too lazy now.

So why am I writing this post? Because my exam results were released recently!

As usual there are shockers... didn't do as well as expected in certain subjects and did better than expected in others. But the latter exceeded the former, so I'm satisfied. Considering the effort that I've put into my studies for the past semester... it's better than what I predicted. Still, my CGPA is affected, and now I'm out of the "first-class honour" range with 4.47/5.00. Hopefully I can do well in the following semester to push it back up. Didn't have any A+ this semester and my German got A- (guess the competition was too tough with only one class, taking German III next sem--might have to S/U it).

All the best to you all in 2007 and Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sze Fei,

Thanks for organising the singing trip on Friday!

And thanks for being a good friend in Aero thus far.

To more good years ahead.

Rgds,

Janan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home