Monday, January 15, 2007

The JB trip I help "coordinated" was OK... Got me, Kok Vui, Yi Cheng, Jon, Janan, Samuel...probably next time will go Aeon Tebrau City instead coz there are more stuff to do over there (compared to Plaza Pelangi). Anyway the reason we went there was to sing Karaoke at Redbox. It's much cheaper in Malaysia, so next time I don't think I'll be going to KBox often. We had 2 and a 1/2 hours of karaoke + lunch meal + drink... There were 6 of us and the total charge was RM44.85.

**** **** **** ****

Not blogging much nowadays coz the semester just started and I want to start off with a bang. Which means I'll be doing my revision, homework etc. right from the start, don't skip tutorials, don't skip lectures, be on time etc. So far so good... hope this momentum continues...

**** **** **** ****

Floods are ravaging Johor again... Really seems bad from all the images I see on the internet and newspapers. I wish to clarify here that for both floods that have occured, Batu Pahat town was not affected (in case you read a lot about the situation in Batu Pahat getting worse etc.). The last time I went back lots of people asked me how was the flood at my place. There wasn't any flood lah!

For the Batu Pahat district it's the villages nearby that are affected, as well as smaller towns such as Ayer Hitam and Parit Raja. I witnessed that when I was on the bus back home... both sides of the road were quite badly flooded. Considering Batu Pahat is on low lying ground I am rather surprised that it isn't flooded. Probably it's because of the better drainage system that Datuk Seri Dr. Chua Soi Lek fought for years ago when I was in primary school.

Anyway, hope the flood recedes soon!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No it wasn't ok.

It was great.

I really appreciate the fact that you went all out to plan the entire trip.

It was short, fun and certainly budget friendly!

Esp the K Box (hahaha).

Thanks Sze Fei.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home