Friday, March 30, 2007

The 8th China Synergy Programme for Outstanding Youth

Omg! I got it! Woohoo~~~~

As promised I am blogging about it... hehe... Actually I have been worrying about it for some time because the login page on the website is "open" now, but it requires a username and password. Obviously only those selected can get in right? They said those selected would be informed by end of March, and as today is the 30th I was really getting anxious so I sent an email to them.

So anyway I was checking my email just about an hour ago and I got it! Wow! I am sooooo thrilled. Coz now I'm acknowledged as an "Outstanding Youth" (杰青). LOL!

Anyway, I'll be leaving for China end of June then... will try my best to update my blog about the trip and also hope I can bring some souvenirs back for my family and friends : )

Oh? You don't know what I'm rattling about? Go here: http://www.chinasynergy.org.hk
The 8th China Synergy Programme for Outstanding Youth. 第八届海外杰青汇中华。If you guys missed it, try applying for next year yar (unfortunately, limited only to people of Chinese descendent)!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger ~g@LfLow3RcH*c~ said...

Congrats for getting into CSP8!!! I was in CSP7 and it was fun...have fun~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home