Monday, April 23, 2007

Post Aero-mati-rial

Ok, it's actually Aerospace Materials. But I liked the way Samuel put it. Lol...

The paper was once again do-able, it would've been more do-able if I could memorise every single detail but of course I couldn't... So what do you in times like this? Crap your way through!! Almost every question also crapped. Then after the exam found out I crapped wrong. Oh well... haha... Was glad that I could solve all those involving calculations but I got one a bit wrong...

Geyao's not happy with how she did for the exam... I can understand how she feels, coz I've been through some exams like that. Sometimes when you enter the exam hall you just go blanko. I hope she can get over that soon coz next up is Thermodynamics which she can definitely score A+ one. She just needs to be more confident of herself (and I should stop chatting with her all the time while we're revising).

2 down, 3 to go... up next: Deutsch!

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viel Glück und Erfolg! ;-)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger fei.pang said...

Vielen Dank! Ich muss mein Deutsch gutes Ergebnis erhalten!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home