Sunday, April 22, 2007

Post AeroDIE

Alrite, my first paper has come and gone... The much feared Aerodynamics I. It wasn't so hard actually. Rather do-able. A pity I didn't do it faster though... thought I had a lot of time. 15 more minutes and I would've been able to score more points. Nevermind, I'm still hopeful of an A, or at least an A-.

Thanks so much to Geyao who is helping me cope during this exam period. Now I'm much more confident of myself for the exams. But she's a bit too relaxed. Haha... It's not a bad thing lar, but not feeling stressed during the exam time just seems wrong to me. Probably just unnatural. Lol. But she's not a slacker and she'll definitely get A+++ for her subjects = )

Aerospace Materials up next on Monday. I'm rather interested in materials (if I had not come to NTU i would've been studying Material Science in NUS)... So I gotta get an A for Aerospace Materials!!! Let's see how things go on Monday. =P

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Sihan said...

serious? haha..seems lyke we're all bound for NUS material sciences if we didn't come to NTU. haha. i did get tt too. Kianping too! haha. heard the course there is reallie small. lyke 40 pple. haha. look lyke we were bound to meet. haha.

All set for vietnam?

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger fei.pang said...

Haha... aerospace vs materials...

Anyway, I hope the Vietnam thingy is still on... let Jonathan settle everything =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home