Saturday, June 09, 2007

Airport Surprise

My parents and my two sisters went to Australia recently. Visited my uncle in Melbourne, then went off to Sydney. Shen Bao was sick in Melbourne... maybe not used to the weather lah... haha...

Hope my 2 sisters are happy now that they've gone overseas finally (Singapore always doesn't count; don't think Singaporeans count Malaysia as overseas too). Got to see snow somemore. =) But I think it's my parents that should travel overseas more often... After working hard for so many years of their lives, it's time to enjoy.

Anyway, I went to surprise them at Changi Airport last Thursday when they flew back. They didn't know I was coming... Hope they were pleasantly surprised =P Too bad I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them.

My mom gave me some apple pie to eat at the airport. I said they should eat it but they said they would just throw it away if I didn't eat. Apparently they also ate mostly Chinese food when they were there. I was like "omg! how can you do that?!" Then I remembered what happened when I went with TJChoir to Europe last time: the tour agency made us have dinner at a Chinese restaurant every night! Supposedly, because most tourists couldn't tahan European food. *sighz* Then you lose the fun of travelling overseas liao lah. Oh well, but my mom is a "rice" person lah, must have rice one =) Guess I'm more Westernized? Nah... I just have a more international palatte lah. Hehe.

Going home on 22nd June! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home