Sunday, June 10, 2007

Exam Results Out

Exam Results for semester 2, 2006/2007 was out 8th June, 0000 hours (i think).

I aimed for 2 things this sem:
1. Get higher than 4.5 for Grade Point Average (GPA)
2. Get an A+ for at least 1 subject

I didn't achieve point 2, which means I already have 2 semester without A+. I feel like I'm dropping below the average level amongst aerospace students in my batch. Other people might say to me stuff like "hey come on, I got worse than you lah", "it's not that bad lah..." or "WALAU!!", but the fact is, I wanna be a high achiever. Results are not everything, but it is an indication of how well you know your stuff, and clearly, I don't know my stuff well enough.

0.014 away from 1st class honours. I just need to push a bit more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home