Monday, June 04, 2007

How to Change Your Life in 7 Steps

"How to Change Your Life in 7 Steps" by John Bird

Ok, there are lots of self-help books out there, and you can find lots of inspirational articles online just by Googling. I'm not claiming this book to be a magnificent one. But as the Daily Mail newspaper says, the book is 'inspirational but down-to-earth', which I cannot agree more. Some facts: The book is the small type (roughly 20cm X 12.5cm) and has only 84 pages. I finished reading it in Borders itself but decided to buy it anyway.

Why? I guess it described many of the problems that hinder my progress in life pretty well, it used simple words, and examples were kinda "Chicken Soup for the Soul" inspirational style. Basically it suited me fine, and I felt compelled to share the book with others if I get the chance, and to apply the advices suggested inside in my life. And these few days, more than ever, I feel the need and urge to make myself more organised and focused on the tasks at hand. So I'm perhaps a bit biased...

So if you are looking for an easy inspirational read, you can consider this book. My "library" always open... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home