Sunday, June 03, 2007

I had to go to pay the fees for my German class at Goethe Insitut yesterday, and since I felt it was boring to travel alone I asked Sam, Kok Vui and Yi Cheng along. I think it was a good thing that I requested us to go there early, so that we had more time to go window shopping. First GSS outing! Haha... many more to go...

Had breakfast with Ge Yao then had a second breakfast with the guys. After I paid my fees we went to cineleisure, which was rather deserted (many shops were not open yet). Then went to The Heeren to look at clothes (nothing much, or too ex) and loitered at HMV for awhile. There's this Michael Buble song stuck in my head ever since I heard him sing on American Idol so I'm trying to look for it.

Had lunch at the Taka basement... then walked around somemore. Then went to Wisma Atria. Shops we went: Zara (spent the most time here, because their clothes are good! Haha... too bad they are ex...), Topman, Gap, FCUK, Lacoste... By the time we were done window shopping, trying on clothes that we didn't buy etc., it was around 4.30pm. Sam left to meet his dad for dinner.

Jiann Hooi joined us afterwards. We went to Borders and I found this book called "How To Change Your Life in 7 Steps" by John Bird. Will write more about it in my next post. I actually bought the book even though I had read the entire book already in Borders... lol...

Had dinner and then came back to NTU. Didn't go to Far East Plaza as planned with Sam... next outing? Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home