Friday, June 15, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance (season 3)

I've been a fan of SYTYCD since season 1. I've been so looking forward to season 3 that I wrote down when they will start showing it in US. However, as I can't use BitComet and I couldn't find it on ShareScan or mIRC, I have resorted to... YouTube. Which is quite sad lah... coz people usually don't upload the entire episode so I've only been able to catch bits and fragments of the show.

Still, I found some really awesome auditions, and the one below is currently my favorite.


Don't you think she dances beautifully? It's like lyrical/contemporary dance meet hip-hop locking. I love it at 0:54 when she stretches out her hand in the air and retracts it along the same path. Lovely.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i watch the show too! actually i watch many reality shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home