Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bought a "green" bag the other day at NTUC... hope I'll remember to bring it along when I do shopping next time, especially when I stock up on my supplies when I go to the supermarket. Too bad if I'm shopping on impulse =P


**** ****
Ate at IKEA after the 10km run last Sunday. I like their Swedish meatballs... they have interesting 3-tier tray trolleys too:


**** ****
I became rather sick of Chinese food after (and during) the China-HK trip... it was rather monotonous to eat almost the same type of food day in day out, plus it was usually either very salty or very oily or both. So I was rather glad that I finally had Laksa for dinner yesterday! Ok, it's still not a healthy choice but it was definitely a "refreshing" moment for my tastebuds...

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oi, don't buy "green" bags leh. I'm sure you have some kind of bags that you can reuse. I'm using a "PROSE" bag, somebody else I know is using an NUS cloth bag. I'm sure NTU has at some point given out cloth bags before. Reuse and recycle!

But anyway, bought is bought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home