Sunday, August 19, 2007

SYTYCD season 3 ends!

I've got a little more things to settle concerning my exchange programme to Germany... so... no major blogging yet.

SYTYCD is short for So You Think You Can Dance, one of my favorite reality TV shows. It's more dynamic in a way compared to American Idol because it has movement, and the associated skills and emotions. And the way the dancers are able to move... amazing. The show has definitely improved my knowledge of dancing (albeit, mostly the "Western" side of dance).

They've added more Jazz pieces into the choreography this season and I simply adore it! Jazz (the Jazz dance form is not the same as Jazz music form) is now one of my favourites, apart from Contemporary/Lyrical. This routine below, choreographed by Mandy Moore (not the singer) and danced by Neil and Sabra, is my favorite performance in this entire season. It's danced to a song I like as well, Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics:

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kainase said...

I think that show is awesome too! Too bad I never know when it's on (too lazy to search lol).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home