Thursday, February 07, 2008

农历新年快乐,万事如意!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!!! This year is supposed to be special for me, since I was born in the year of the Rat (this year is the year of the Earth Rat, if I'm not mistaken). Due to my exchange programme I'm still here in Germany.

Still, I had a simple Chinese (buffet) dinner at a Chinese restaurant at Hohenzollernplatz with Bernard, Seungwon and her friend. We then had cocktails at a bar near Giselastr. It's kinda strange that it's CNY and yet there's nothing really much going on...

**** **** **** ****

Anyway, I failed an oral exam on Monday, and the professor found out that we were going to fly off on the 19th so we have to take the written exam on the 18th. *sigh* But as he says this is a "second chance". Of the 8 exams I have to take (excluding the German exam; I took the class so that hopefully I can jump to a higher level when I go back to Goethe Institut in Singapore), 4 are over and I know for sure that I passed 3 of them. Wish me luck for the remaining ones!

**** **** **** ****

But anyway, as usual I shall end this entry with yet another meaningful CNY Petronas ad:


"Please go home for reunion dinner, if you can"
*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home